- Base metals, crude oil fall sharply, gold drops on stronger dollar.
- Gold under pressure on dollar strength, to trade lower.
- Silver under pressure, MCX resistance at Rs.57500.
- Crude oil gains on lower temp in Eurozone, gold and silver decline.
- Aluminum supply being crimped, but demand the key.
- Nickel expected to weaken on global cues.
- Base metals settle lower in unison with weak global shares.
- Base metals continues to trade sideways
WATCH OUT OUR DAILY COMMODITY REPORT FOR DAILY COMMODITY MARKET
NEWS AND ANALYSIS AND A FREE COMMODITY TIP DAILY.
OR CALL 0731-6458808,09200009266